The Homestead at Rolling Meadows
Our Memory Care Neighborhood at Rolling Meadows is a person centered, homelike environment designed to improve the overall quality of life for your loved one. The individualized plan of care focuses on feelings and preserving memories that matter. Our memory care trained caregivers will provide the highest quality of care safely and compassionately for every resident. All family and friends are encouraged and welcomed to participate in the plan of care of their loved one. We believe a unified approach will provide physical and emotional support for all involved.
• Secure Living Space/Outdoor Space
• Dining Programs to Encourage Proper Nutrition
• Short-Term Rehabilitation
• 24-Hour Activity Programming
• Family Support and Education
• 24-Hour Care by Specially Selected and Trained Caregivers
Our application is available for download. Please open and fill out in Adobe Reader and return to firstname.lastname@example.org, or Print and fill out manually and return to Rolling Meadows care of Admissions, at 107 Curry Road, Waynesburg, PA 15370 or by Fax at 724-627-9840.